AQS Paducah 2015--We have a spot at Pizza Inn!

We have a spot at Pizza Inn again:  Thursday evening, April 23rd at 6 o'clock. 

Quiltweek is always an exciting time and nothing is better than seeing old friends and meeting new.  I can hardly wait!

Pizza Inn provides an excellent buffet that goes beyond pizza and salad.  They are located at 1001 Joe Clifton Drive.  When you're driving from the show to Hancock's of Paducah, you can see Pizza Inn at the red light at the entrance to Noble Park.  Dairy Queen is across from the park entrance and Pizza Inn is beside Dairy Queen. If you're with a friend or two bring them along.  We'll have plenty of space. 

Look forward to seeing you all!  Judy

I wish I could meet you folks, but I have to work until 4:00 Thursday night.  It would take me about 2 1/2 hours to get there from where I work.  I can't take Friday off, either.  so sad

I do plan to be there all day Saturday. Are we all wearing a certain colored ribbon or something this year so we can find each other?  I do plan to stop by the APQS booth and try out Lucey and Millie.  I want to play with the Bliss table and see how it feels.  I am still thinking that the only option for me is to buy a Bliss table for Lenni.

I kept reading name tags yesterday, hoping to see somebody I knew; but I didn't.  I just did my shopping, took lots of photos of extreme quilting, and came home.  I didn't even stop at Hancocks.  I started to, then decided to come on home.  I did spend lots of time test driving APQS machines and deciding what I want to try to do about my table dilemma. Mark was great, spent lots of time with me and answered my million questions. 

Mary, it was fun visiting with you and all of the others at the Pizza Inn.  Lucky, lucky me, I sat next to Linda Rech who is as lovely, gracious and helpful in person as she is on the forum, and I was able to pick her brain and bring ideas home.  Teresa, so sorry to have missed you again this year and glad that you did make it to the show.  I know there are others from he forum who were at the show who were also missed.  It is really a wonderful opportunity to meet and share ideas.

Archived