Need to purchase

I am in a position to be able to purchase a table for my Lenni.  I am looking for somebody who has upgraded to Bliss and no longer needs their horizontal wheel table. I will contact APQS to purchase whatever I need to make my Lenni fit on it.  I figure it should not cost too much, since I can get a new Bliss table for $3000

Teresa, if I go ahead and Bliss my system and I do plan on doing that by May 1 then I will have my table left over.  It's a 12 ft. APQS that I used my 2005 Liberty on.  I can send you a pic.  As I understand it, when I Bliss my system I won't need it.  I will give it to you if you can figure out how to get it to you with as little work on my end as possible.  I'm still not up to par with my health and I've got more tests happening in the next few weeks.  I have no idea how to ship a 12 ft table.  I'm located 35 miles north of Fresno, CA.  Got any ideas.

Sorry to be a downer, but 1st the Bliss table for a Lenni is $4000.00  A new Standard (horizontal wheeled) or Bliss ready (as it is called) table for Lenni is $3000.00.  This is a completely new table carriage, horizontal wheels, new rollers, everything.

2nd... Oma, if you upgrade your table, you get new rails, tabletop and carriage, no rollers or legs, unless you buy all those things.  So, your old rails will not work on Teresa's current table legs and rollers.  Now Teresa can buy the new components to go with your old rails, but at that point she is getting old style rails and not Bliss or Bliss ready.

Oma, if you have the older (wide, open carriage with crosstubes) you will get a new carriage and axles for Bliss.  if you have the new slim solid carriage, you will only get the new bliss axles and no carriage.  HTH.  No, you don't need new legs or rollers.

Patty, here's a pic of my table when I was remodeling my room.  What kind of carriage is it considered to be?  Will I get a new carriage and axles or is it considered the newer slim carriage and I'll get the bliss axles and no carriage?

Oma, I can't tell just by seeing the table.  I would need to see the carriage.  But you do have the old style rails and if you have never changed your carriage, it is the original one that came with your machine, then it is the old style and you will get a new one with the bliss upgrade.  I am attaching a photo of a new carriage with the bliss front axle showing.  It is upside down, but you should be able to tell the difference in yours and this one.post-995-0-14702200-1429790157_thumb.jpg

See how it is one solid piece?  I am guessing that yours is kind of like your table top, where you have 2 aluminum rails connected together by crosstubes.

Archived