For Sale--Juki TL-2010Q Long Arm, Gracie King Frame, Stitch Regulator, QuiltCAD and More!

For sale---Juki Long Arm quilting machine--includes all the accessories it came with, along with a clamp on lamp and leader cloths for the frame and a box of thread from Connecting Threads. Machine works perfectly, was used only one time. I have decided to downsize and have not used this as I thought I would. This is a great package deal for someone that is just starting out in quilting or the experienced quilter. I put casters on the quilt frame, to make it easier to move. The Grace Pattern Perfect comes with the main set with stylus and 3 other full sets, all of which have never been used. Asking $3,000.00, located in North Dakota.  See below for a little more information:

The NEW Juki TL-2010Q is a high-quality sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a portable, lightweight machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. With 9 inches of space between the needle and the arm of the machine, the TL-2010Q can handle large quilts and home decor project with ease. The Gracie King is for quilters who desire stability without sacrificing the traditional beauty of a wood-crafted frame. It is our largest frame yet and can be set up in three sizes. QuiltCAD is the pattern software that lets you print custom-sized pantographs, blocks, and borders from your home computer. The Grace SureStitch is both a stitch regulator and a constant stitch speed control. The Grace Pattern Perfect- Plastic Edition

Adapts onto the tabletop of your GMQ-Pro, Little Gracie II, Minni Pinni, Pinnacle Machine Quilting Frame or any quilting frame that has a flat surface underneath the machine carriage. Combine and repeat patterns in interesting ways to create unique designs on your quilt. Grace 14in. Gooseneck Lamp & Brite-White Bulb

Juki Long Arm quilting machine--includes all the accessories it came with, along with a clamp on lamp and leader cloths for the frame and a box of thread from Connecting Threads. Machine works perfectly, was used only one time. I have decided to downsize and have not used this as I thought I would. This is a great package deal for someone that is just starting out in quilting or the experienced quilter. I put casters on the quilt frame, to make it easier to move. The Grace Pattern Perfect, has never been used. If no answer, please leave a message. See below for a little more information: The NEW Juki TL-2010Q is a high-quality sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a portable, lightweight machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. With 9 inches of space between the needle and the arm of the machine, the TL-2010Q can handle large quilts and home decor project with ease. The Gracie King is for quilters who desire stability without sacrificing the traditional beauty of a wood-crafted frame. It is our largest frame yet and can be set up in three sizes. QuiltCAD is the pattern software that lets you print custom-sized pantographs, blocks, and borders from your home computer. The Grace SureStitch is both a stitch regulator and a constant stitch speed control. The Grace Pattern Perfect- Plastic EditionAdapts onto the tabletop of your GMQ-Pro, Little Gracie II, Minni Pinni, Pinnacle Machine Quilting Frame or any quilting frame that has a flat surface underneath the machine carriage. Combine and repeat patterns in interesting ways to create unique designs on your quilt. Grace 14in. Gooseneck Lamp & Brite-White BulbFor sale---Juki Long Arm quilting machine--includes all the accessories it came with, along with a clamp on lamp and leader cloths for the frame and a box of thread from Connecting Threads. Machine works perfectly, was used only one time. I have decided to downsize and have not used this as I thought I would. This is a great package deal for someone that is just starting out in quilting or the experienced quilter. I put casters on the quilt frame, to make it easier to move. The Grace Pattern Perfect comes with the main set with stylus and 3 other full sets, all of which have never been used. Asking $3,000.00, located in North Dakota.  See below for a little more information:

Bulb

post-67512-0-73924900-1430010229_thumb.jpg

post-67512-0-91980400-1430010234_thumb.jpg

post-67512-0-49935400-1430010243_thumb.jpg

post-67512-0-12584700-1430010254_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived