Red fat quarter swappers--please read!

The packages were mailed today! Yay!

Beautiful fabrics perfect for scrappy. 

Three swappers weren't able to include postage.

Betty, Peggy, and Saundra--please email me   lindarech@comcast.net and I'll send you a PayPal invoice for your postage amount. Or let me know if you'd like to send a check and that's fine as well.

If your package doesn't make it in a reasonable amount of time, let me know and I'll track it. Thanks for participating and let everyone know how you like your fabric and what you'll do with it. And thanks also for the nice notes and extra goodies---much appreciated!

I found foundation papers at Paducah for a Storm at Sea that I'm pondering to make--- with scrappy reds and creams. Not particularly "sea-like" but I bet it'll work.  

[quote name="ffq-lar" post="513629" timestamp="1430359993

I found foundation papers at Paducah for a Storm at Sea that I'm pondering to make--- with scrappy reds and creams. Not particularly "sea-like" but I bet it'll work.

The Red Sea?

;)

I was treated with a beautiful package of reds today! Thank you Linda for organizing the swap and for all the wonderful people who participated! I'll be spreading them out to get inspired. Please keep sharing your ideas!

My package arrived today. They are all beautiful, and so different. Thank you to everyone and especially Linda. It's amazing that I have never seen a single one of these reds in my local shops.

Received my FQ's today and have to say Thank You Linda for organizing this and doing all the work involved sorting and re-mailing.  I am amazed that we could send in this many fabrics and not have any duplicates.  Thanks to everyone.  Saundra

Archived