2009 Millennium w/power advance 14' and 12' table SOLD

FOR SALE:  2009 Millennium w/Power Fabric Advance, 14' table, rollers and canvas, 12' table, rollers and canvas, under unit batting bar, light weight round mushroom legs, set up with full Bliss drive and 14' Bliss rails, also have original drive, .  Unit serviced regularly.  Great unit for someone. 

Asking price   $10900  Contact Lori  LMGULLY@SIO.MIDCO.NET 

post-63414-0-84641800-1432809643_thumb.jpgpost-63414-0-13684300-1432809674_thumb.jpgpost-63414-0-96597000-1432809691_thumb.jpg

Lori, your location would help.  Wish you could keep it and join in with us.

Can I ask why you are selling?  Are you a first owner, or was it bought used?

I have the Lenni and lover her-- most of the time!  lol

Hello RitaR.  I am sorry.  I get a little flustered when I write something like an advertisement.  I am located in Sioux Falls, SD.  I purchased my unit new from APQS in Des Moines, Iowa.  Bob, one of the owners of APQS came to my home and set it up personally!  I am disabled and made quilts to keep my sanity and was tired to paying someone else to quilt them.  Looking back, a guess $20,000 was a lot to invest in a toy! 

In 2013 I started doing alterations in my home for people which really took off.  I opened a shop thinking I would do both quilting and alterations.  Turned into an animal.  Had to make a choice of businesses.  I am now closing my shop.  I was offered a location at no cost in a bridal/formal wear shop to do my alterations.  Love my quilting but seems like a no brainer!

I really wish I hadn't upgraded unit with another $14,500 in December 2013 in accessories and Quilt Path.  Just hoping to pay loan off.  I am willing to pay all shipping over and above $400.  I figure it will cost somewhere around $800-$900 to ship.

Lori

Archived