2009 Millennium

For Sale: 2009 APQS Millennium longarm quilting machine with 14 ft. frame, motorized fabric advance, hydraulic lift, stitch regulator, vertical and horizontal channel locks, LED lighting with black light, laser stylus, thread cutter, needle up/down, pantograph quilting from rear of machine, custom work from front with multi position handles. Also includes hundreds of dollars worth of Superior Brand thread, 30 bobbins, turbo bobbin winder, 3 extra bobbin cases, extra hook assembly, micro drive handles, extended base for ruler work, Quick Zipper System on leaders for easy loading and unloading of quilts, several pantograph patterns, many extras. Will include batting rack that holds 4 rolls of batting. Buyer is responsible for moving. Located in Southside WV nearPt. Pleasant. Machine was used ashort time for business. Moving must sell. $10,000.00 any reasonable offers will be considered. Call Sherry at 304-552-5085

post-4033-0-88839600-1431775868_thumb.jpg

post-4033-0-24606700-1431775914_thumb.jpg

post-4033-0-99423900-1431775945_thumb.jpg

I am very interested in your machine How long was it in business? When was it last serviced? Will a bliss be ok on this frame? I can have someone pick it up but would like my questions answered . Please get back to me asap

I am very interested in your machine How long was it in business? When was it last serviced? Will a bliss be ok on this frame? I can have someone pick it up but would like my questions answered . Please get back to me asap I could have it picked up first of next week. Would you take $8700. ? I just got my money from my loan and I have to come up with the shipping which would leave me short. Please let me know.

I am very interested in your machine How long was it in business? When was it last serviced? Will a bliss be ok on this frame? I can have someone pick it up but would like my questions answered . Please get back to me asap I could have it picked up first of next week. Would you take $8700. ? I just got my money from my loan and I have to come up with the shipping which would leave me short. Please let me know.

what are the "many extras"?

It was in business since 2009 but only did a few dozen quilts. I did the maintenance myself it is very simple to service. I cannot take less than $10000.00 unless my husband would agree to less. Extras r rulers sanding strings a plexiglass piece that is for motifs on front for custom work. Very nice machine

Ok if you want to ask him and let me know because that would be my offer. I got a loan for a different machine but that fell thru so that is all I have right now for purchase. As stated befor I can have it picked up. Thank you for looking at my offer.

That is out of my loan so I will have to see if I get paid before I came get the machine. You may have to keep it for a month or so longer. I will get get back to you. I am still making deals with other machine and of course first come. Give me a bit

Archived