Embrilliance Essentials

I was a machine embroiderer before I started quilting and took a quick look at the product.  I do not know anything about it but it appears to be somewhat like Embird, which I have had for over 10 years.  One of the Embrilliance plugins that caught my eye was the Thumbnailer which will create an icon from your embroidery file, and that is a huge plus for me, and it appears that it will work without having the main software.  Embird has the Iconizer which creates an icon, or picture, and it supports more formats than the Thumbnailer.  The Iconizer will work only if you have the Embird program installed.  I now have Quilt Path and most of the digital quilting designs are supported by Embird/Iconizer, although I have not upgraded for several years so I expect more formats are supported.  You might make a comparison of the two software packages and see which has more of the features you want.  

Carmen:

Thank you for your input.  I just went ahead and purchased the program since I found a Memorial day 10% off sale.  The big thing for me is that the program is Mac friendly.  So far, it seems to have more capabilities than I have.  Take care, and have a great day.

Cagey

Archived