I have discovered that machine quilting is just not my thing!!  I am too old to practice, practice, practice.  So I have a 2014 George w/ custom drop leaf table for sale.  I've only quilted 2 quilts on him and probably spent another hour practicing.  I am located in Columbus, OH.  Please contact me if you are interested or know of someone who is longing for a long-arm sit down quilting machine.  Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hellow Roni, I have a 2015 George that I purchased in June of Last year that I'm about to list under Used Machines on the forum along with some pictures. Give me about an hour or less, and it will be posted. I just purchased the Millie, so I'm looking to sell my George. Take a look and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2016 at 3:12 PM, stitchin cricket said:

Hellow Roni, I have a 2015 George that I purchased in June of Last year that I'm about to list under Used Machines on the forum along with some pictures. Give me about an hour or less, and it will be posted. I just purchased the Millie, so I'm looking to sell my George. Take a look and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Yes, I listed it under used machines and sold it to someone within 48 hours. I hope you are able to find a George because it is a wonderful machine. I did three years worth of research before deciding on the best brand of long arm machine, not just the quality of machine but the customer support and service. Hands down, APQS was by far the best for me. Best of luck!!!

Happy Quilting,

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 7:49 AM, kenoyerjm@gmail.com said:

I sold George to a friend but she has not been using.  I'll see if she wants to sell if you'd like me to.

I am also looking for a George.  Please let me know if your friend is selling.  Thank you. 

Archived