2009 Millennium for sale with 12 ' table. barely used, stitch regulator, auto needle positioner, quilt glide, power fabric advance, thread cutter, needle up/down, channel locks, lazer light stylus, turbo bobbin winder. Includes Quiltazoid, Ruler Mate, extended throat plate, several rulers, and other misc items, including Hartley Fence. Bliss and quilting computers may be added to this machine.

Machine never used for commercial purposes. Selling due to health issues. Payment via Cashiers check required.

Asking $10,800.00, you arrange for packaging and pay for shipping or pick up. Located in Northwest PA. Contact via email: lizh27@gmail.com

Looking for a machine, make an offer, willing to deal! 15 miles west of Erie, Pa.

post-3277-0-40585100-1436850153_thumb.jpg

post-3277-0-49328700-1436850181_thumb.jpg

post-3277-0-61658000-1436850198_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As with real estate, vehicles, and other items, when they do not sell it probably is the price, and possibly the market.  Only you can decide how low you will go to sell your baby.  If you want it gone now, you may have to lower your price.  If you are in no rush to sell, stand firm on your price.  In my humble opinion, things work out when they should.  There is a plan out there, unfortunately we're just not privy to the timing.  Keep up your spirits, and best of luck with your sale.

Cagey

• 2 weeks later...

APQS has almost brand new demo machines right now for $16-17,000, not that much more than you are asking. 

I'm not being critical, but people may look at that and just go for the newer one.

you aren't too far from me, i live by meadville. If i had the money, i would be interested! I have an Ultimate II with no stitch regulator or needle up/down and i would love to be able to afford upgrading.

good luck!

jackie

My observation only, but the machines seem to depreciate about $1000 per year of use until they even out after about 10 years. Yours will be 7 years old soon, so maybe pricing closer to $11000/$12000 would help. Contact APQS, as Betsy advised, to get an estimate of the value. If necessary, sell your add-ons separately. You can cross-list it at Longarm University and House of Hanson. Hoping you find a buyer soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping this to the top.

i went to see the machine-its WONDERFUL. Loved meeting Liz & her husband, and playing with her Millie. 

am still hoping to work the finances, depends on the bank, but if I cant afford it, someone else should get this deal! she has everything with it, and its well cared for.

Thanks, Liz-will let you know when i hear from the bank, but in the meantime, good luck to you! 

jackie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived