New Lenni Setup...No Grounding Wire on Encoder? Is this a problem or redesign?

Hello there!

Yesterday I received my 7 box shipment containing my new Lenni with a Bliss Table!!  I have a bit of a concern with what we ended up putting together and thought I should ask before I do too much and risk damaging either my new baby or me!  We used the instructions from the USB stick that came in the shipment to do the assembly, so assume it is the most up-to-date?

I think the Lenni has been somewhat redesigned a bit, because the encoder box/wires do not look quite the same as in the diagrams from the manual.  The cable looks quite a bit different.  Hubby says it is an RJ-45 style cable/jack (not sure what that means but maybe some of you do...).  In the assembly instructions, it mentions a grounding wire that comes from the encoder and connects to the machine head.  There was no such wire/connector on the encoder box we received.  Is that a problem?  or is the newer model/design implementing the grounding in a different manner?  I always worry about anything that is electrical and grounding is mentioned!!!

Any info you could provide either regarding the grounding wire itself or in which forum I should post this question would be most sincerely appreciated!

Sincerely,

Sherry H, New Lenni Mom!

Archived