• 3 weeks later...

Service and support is important with any machine. APQS Northwest, owned by Barbara Mayfield is in Issaquah, WA. Barb is a huge resource. She is an APQS Dealer, Educator, and Authorized Service Tech. You can reach her at 425-243-3502. George has a deep throat space making it much easier to quilt larger quilts. He also has a Lifetime Warranty.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Tiara for sale along with the Koala table made for it and stitch regulator. Other goodies too! I purchased it last winter, right around Christmas, and have only used it a few times. I've moved into a smaller place and do not have room for it. Asking $6k for everything. I'm in Carlsbad, CA.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I live in Texas an am looking to purchase a preowned HQ 16. I have been taking quilting classes for a little over a year and it was the best decision I made! I have enjoyed interacting with and learning from my very experienced classmates. I started with a goal to learn how to piece and then quilt and I am ready and excited to move to the next step of my journey. I can be reached at 832-472-6568 or at dearielag@gmail.com

Thanks,

Archived