2010 Millennium

2010 Millennium on 12' table with quilt glide, motorized feed, channel locks, thread cutter,  stitch regulator as well as M&M wheels, horizontal spool holder, Hartley ruler base with rulers, new needle bar with interchangeable hopping feet kit, under camera (camera never used), assorted Super BOB's etc.  Well maintained. Was serviced at factory in June.  Asking $10,500.00.  Have most boxes.  Purchaser pays all shipping costs including any boxes needed.  Machine is located in NE PA

Response to Guest _campingNow:  Yes I have been using it for business -  last year I did 51 quilts with it.  (which was my highest of the 5 years)  I am at a crossroad in my life.  Probably will get another machine, but don't want to trade.  Was recommended to sell it outright to get better deal.  Yes, can pick it up.

Response to Newbie:  No it does not have bliss.  it is on standard table upgraded to M&M wheels

• 2 months later...

Hi tquilts4u!  We're about 2 1/2 hours from Hgb.  Pretty much straight up I 81 To Scranton and hang a right(east) about 30 more miles.  I do have a verbal committment on the machine.  We did not set up any of the specifics yet, and I have not received a deposit yet  (This only took place this morning)  I will honor my word to her and expect to have it confirmed by the end of this week or so.  If for any reason the deal falls through, I will contact you via this forum again and let you know.  As a matter of fact I will let you either way so you know where you stand.  Thank you for your interest.  It's a good deal for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I expected her deposit to arrive today, but it didn't.  I will call her tomorrow if it is not here.  She emailed me Wednesday that she was mailing it Thursday....  I will be back in touch you tomorrow and let you know what I found out.  Thank you for your patience.  I did not forget you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived