Quilt Path for sale

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have Quilt Path and love it. Like many software programs, it has much more potential than many of us use on a daily, or weekly, basis. An upgrade is anticipated for 2015 that will only add to the fun and potential. The stock patterns are easy to modify and there's many for purchase. For me, it's a big timesaver, and in my busy life, that means more quilts get completed. I'm continually amazed with the wholecloth quilts that quilters are doing primarily with Quilt Path and can hardly wait to try one. (Can some of you awesome quilters post some here?

The only negative I can see, if the belts and carriage fit your table type, Bliss or regular, and size, would be that upgrades are at no charge for the original owner and there will be a fee from Grace for subsequent owners. I do not know what that fee will be.

If you care interested, call APQS with your Serial # and the Serial # of Quilted Turtle's machine and APQS can tell you what would need to be done to make it work with your machine. You may need a new board as Quilt Path has a broken thread detector that older boards did not accommodate.

• 1 month later...

Archived