SOLD -2015 New Millennium for Sale - 12 ft table with Bliss System

Hello Quilters - This is Karen McTavish of McTavish Quilting Studio - APQS Duluth Showroom in Duluth Minnesota.

I have a brand new 2015 Millennium for sale that was used for a total of 6 hours.

My customer purchased the machine in May and I set up the machine in her Birchwood Wisconsin home myself with another APQS tech at the end of May. 

My customer was sadly placed on hospice care the day I arrived to set up her machine and unfortunately passed away soon after her beginner class. 

Her husband, Leo Diehl would like to sell the machine as he isn't a quilter.

We saved every box, every item and all the sewing supplies, thread, pantographs that she has with her longarm machine. She has all the supplies, pins, batting, etc. 

Please spread the word if you know anyone who would like to have a new machine, which was loved very much by my customer. Her family is so very sad by this loss. 

The machine is set up in Birchwood Wisconsin in a lovely home studio. Leo Diehl would like you to call him if you are interested in seeing it - however he can't demo the machine because he doesn't quilt. APQS will transfer the warranty for this machine for the next 3 years.

I would be more than happy to give anyone who purchases this machine a beginner class in my studio in Duluth Minnesota. 

Details:

Asking $17,000 (Value is over $20,750)

Motorized Fabric Advance

Bliss System

Quilt Glide, 

Lower Thread Cutter

Stitch Regulator

Extended Base with rulers

Laser Light

LED light

Bobbin Winder

Horizontal/Vertical Channel Locks

Table size: 12 feet

Bobbin Size: L (smart bobbin) 

Auto needle positioner 

single stitch button 

Needles, Extra Bobbin Case, Metal Bobbins, pantographs, threads, etc. 

Please contact Leo Diehl at (715) 651-0308 or email at leod@ricelakeutilities.com 

Shipping is an option but Leo would love it if you could pick it up. 

I will personally help with the tear-down and demo if I am needed. 

Thanks so much - 

Karen McTavish on behalf of Leo Diehl 

(218) 391-8218 

www.mctavishquilting.com 

karen@mctavishquilting.com 

Hello Quilters - This is Karen McTavish of McTavish Quilting Studio - APQS Duluth Showroom in Duluth Minnesota.

I have a brand new 2015 Millennium for sale that was used for a total of 6 hours.

My customer purchased the machine in May and I set up the machine in her Birchwood Wisconsin home myself with another APQS tech at the end of May.

My customer was sadly placed on hospice care the day I arrived to set up her machine and unfortunately passed away soon after her beginner class.

Her husband, Leo Diehl would like to sell the machine as he isn't a quilter.

We saved every box, every item and all the sewing supplies, thread, pantographs that she has with her longarm machine. She has all the supplies, pins, batting, etc.

Please spread the word if you know anyone who would like to have a new machine, which was loved very much by my customer. Her family is so very sad by this loss.

The machine is set up in Birchwood Wisconsin in a lovely home studio. Leo Diehl would like you to call him if you are interested in seeing it - however he can't demo the machine because he doesn't quilt. APQS will transfer the warranty for this machine for the next 3 years.

I would be more than happy to give anyone who purchases this machine a beginner class in my studio in Duluth Minnesota.

Details:

Asking $17,000 (Value is over $20,750)

Motorized Fabric Advance

Bliss System

Quilt Glide,

Lower Thread Cutter

Stitch Regulator

Extended Base with rulers

Laser Light

LED light

Bobbin Winder

Horizontal/Vertical Channel Locks

Table size: 12 feet

Bobbin Size: L (smart bobbin)

Auto needle positioner

single stitch button

Needles, Extra Bobbin Case, Metal Bobbins, pantographs, threads, etc.

Please contact Leo Diehl at (715) 651-0308 or email at leod@ricelakeutilities.com

Shipping is an option but Leo would love it if you could pick it up.

I will personally help with the tear-down and demo if I am needed.

Thanks so much -

Karen McTavish on behalf of Leo Diehl

(218) 391-8218

www.mctavishquilting.com

karen@mctavishquilting.com

• 4 months later...

Archived