2003 APQS Freedom, Arlington Texas

SOLD!  Going to a great home!!

2003 APQS Freedom - Price reduced 12/29!

26 inches Throat/Harp

14 Foot Table Frame - you can quilt King spreads!

Channel lock

Laser Pointer for pantos

Bottom Thread Cutter

Needle Up/Down

Will include extra bobbin cases, bobbins, needles and some thread to get you started.

Used for personal use - lots of baby and family quilts finished on this machine! Machine has been well cared for and is in very good/great condition.

I have learned a lot on this machine.  Glides beautifully and has a great feel.  A great machine to learn how to longarm sew without cost of a new machine!  Will be moving soon and need to sale!

Asking $5000 $4000 or best reasonable offer, price reduced 12/29!, you arrange shipping or local pickup.  Will crate and assist for shipping as necessary.

Arlington, TX  email: libbymc@gmail.com

Photos of machine are in the attachment                  

2003 APQS Freedom.doc

• 3 weeks later...

will get the machine set up with muslin & batting for a test drive. I have three interested buyers including you. I figure you would want to view the machine before it is disassembled. I have a friend that can come by to help carry it down stairs for pick up but it will take an hour or so to take the table apart. You would probably want to be part of the process so it would facilitate putting it back together!  It really isn't complicated although. Not too many parts!  I'm sending this note to the others this morning so please contact me soon so we can arrange a time for you to come by. I live in SW Arlington near I-20 & Park Springs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived