New Lucey-with-Quilt Path Owner

Quilting Regina

Just received my Lucey yesterday, and finally finished setting it up this morning. Except, I don't know exactly where the thread break sensor goes. I'm trying the forum for the answer because I've called APQS twice this morning and they were FABULOUS, but I don't want to become a nuisance :-) Would anyone be able to direct me to a photo or take a picture of their Lucey setup that shows the thread sensor in place?

Quilting Regina,

It goes above the three hole guide in the center of the machines.   You will also want to change your thread path so that it wraps around that guide through all holes, up and around the thread break sensor then does a running stitch on the one right before the tensioner.   I am not at my showroom this week or I would post pictures.  

We expect new owners to call APQS and to talk to their reps.  Don't worry about being a nuisance.  Everyone wants you to have success and love your Lucey and QP. If you have questions, please ask!   

In case you have not found it yet, here is link to the pdf that contains the Tech Sunday blog posts.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9eONlhn34mBYlpXc0NIUUhKUms/view  Or you can find them on my website, www.threadwaggle.com  There is a tab for Quilt Path that list all the posts, and has a link to the pdf.   

Archived