What type of wheels are you using?

I have M&M wheels which I purchased from APQS. Huge difference. I have zippers which I love. I can take projects on and off and they go back on the machine easily in the exact same way they came off.... so when I was doing customer quilts, I could work on a section my own in between if I wanted to. Now that I am doing primarily my own I can take off an intense project and work on something else if I need a quick gift or while I wait for inspiration or motivation. I love them. I use my DSM to sew the backing to the leaders. Its quicker than pinning by a little bit..and no pin sticks. I did not like my friend's Red Snappers because I found them to get in the way and you need extra backing to avoid that. Personal preference because many love their Snappers.

I have M&M wheels also and I like them but I am thinking about maybe changing to the bliss system. But I have to save my pennies for that lol. I have red snappers, I like them but you do have to have extra backing fabric and they do get in the way. I still pin my quilts alot. I would like to get zipper leaders for my Millie.

I have M&M Wheels and zippers along with another leader that zips up and has Red Snappers on the other side. I love the luxury of having both Red Snappers and Zippers. For quick projects I use the snappers and for lengthy projects I use the zippers so I can take it on and off easily.

Archived