Wanted used longarm, ultimate, HQ16, Tin Lizzy etc

I have a gently used Pfaff 18.8 long arm.  I purchased it new and have used it to quilt about 20 of my own quilts.  It has an 18 in. long throat.  It has a stitch regulator, needle up/down stop option, a goose neck attached light, a built in bobbin winder, and an M bobbin.   It is on a 10 ft. Grace Imperial Frame that I have added a 'dead'  to so you do not have to raise the take bar in the throat of the machine as the quilt roll becomes larger.  I also have a ruler base for it, two extra bobbin cases (one never used), about 28 bobbins, an extra tension spring (new)  and canvas leaders.   The frame has a shelf under the table top for storage. It is located near Des Moines, IA.  I am asking $3,500 for it (this does NOT include shipping which would be your responsibility).  s_lauen@hotmail.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you still looking? I have a Tin Lizzie 18 sit down for sale. It's almost 2 years old. Machine and table included. It's in excellent condition, table too! I'm asking $3500 but may be willing to negotiate. I am located in Chesterton Indiana. Shipping can be arranged. Free delivery available if you live within 150 miles of me.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still looking, I have a 2014 Tin Lizzie Ram 18 for sale.  It is a stich regulated machine, laser setup for pantographs.  The Falcon frame is currently 10 feet but could easily be a 12 foot frame. I am selling because my business is growing so I am getting a larger machine.  This is a great machine and it works fine.  $4000.00. 

post-97048-0-22674700-1463874401_thumb.jpg

I own a l996 Ultimate II on a l4 foot strong metal table, no wood, new wheels, 4th rail, new laser, new pantograph plastic....$3,000.00.  Let me know if you are interested.

Hey you guys what about my amazing deal on my 1996 Ultimate II....in fact I will reduce the price to $2,500.00.  I live in Point Roberts, Washington, 98281.....boatmax@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I have a 2009 Queen Quilter 18 by Tin Lizzie.  It comes with a 10' table, but has extensions to make into a 12' table. It has a stitch regulator, laser pointer for pantographs, the extended ruler base for doing ruler work. I am including 5 bobbins, extra needles (came with the machine-missing a couple), two pantos (came with the machine) and extra bobbin case. My husband made me a light  bar that fixes to the frame for added lighting as well as added LED lights along the bottom of the head and the single light fixture that came with the machine. This is a great beginner machine.  It is easy to load and maneuver, making learning fmq easy. I had it serviced last year, and I upgraded the springs to a heavy duty spring to keep the encoders intact. I'm asking $5,000, but willing to negotiate. You may contact me via email--susansbryant1955@gmail.com or text--775-772-1654.

post-97275-0-44697800-1469048665_thumb.jpg

post-97275-0-27805900-1469048688_thumb.jpg

post-97275-0-57596400-1469048721_thumb.jpg

post-97275-0-38805000-1469048748_thumb.jpg

Hi!! I have a HQ16 Long Arm quilting machine for sale. Below are the specifics:

HQ16 Stitch Regulated with 12' Studio Frame. $5,000 

Gently used and well cared for HQ16 Long Arm Quilting machine

Package Contents:

Handi Quilter Sixteen Quilting Machine with Stitch Regulation
Front and Rear Ergo Handles
Laser Stylus
External Bobbin Winder
HQ 12' Studio Frame that is height adjustable
Needle Up/Down

Machine is hand-guided. A computerized module can be purchased for automated quilt patterns.

Located in Salisbury, MD. Must be picked up or will be packaged and delivered at buyer's cost.

Pictures available upon request.

410-546-9896

Let me know if you'd like to discuss further! Thanks so much!

• 1 year later...

Archived