14' millenium in sw ontario canada

Sadly I have decided to sell my much loved Millie. I had hoped I would get well enough to quilt again, but reality shows my quilting days are over. I have a lot of circle lord items, templates & boards, am willing to sell them but cannot include them in the price of the machine as I have a lot invested there. The machine has been lovingly cared for, comes with all original accessories including the Hartley fence and extended table. She has been fitted with the glide wheels but no bliss sorry. Fabric advance, I will include all my rulers & pantos. She comes with some spare parts too, circuit boards & a few other things

I am looking for 9200 cdn $s, USA price depends on the exchange at time of purchase.

She is set up for test drives :). Pick up only please, located near London ontario

Thanks all, email or pm if interested. She's a really good girl, has never given me a moments trouble. Will be sad to see her go but she needs a home where she can do what she loves :). Yes i know it's weird to talk about a machine like it's alive but we've created together, spent lots of cold winter nights hanging out :)

Connie

You shouldn't have to pay duty as it was USA manufactured in the first place. We didn't pay duty when we brought ours into Canada, just a brokerage fee for filling out the paperwork and collecting the Canadian taxes. Could be a good deal for you as you are only about two hours away.

Nigel

Hi Gator.

I believe I purchased the machine in 2010, I will look up the paperwork. It is a green millenium so I am not sure what age the case is, but when I bought it, it was all new inside & a new 14' table with fabric advance.

I don't think duty applies, I paid only ontario sales tax and gst when it came into canada. I did the paperwork myself to avoid brokerage fees, was quite simple to do.

Hope that helps.

• 8 months later...

Archived