THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!!

Gently used 2015 Millennium APQS Longarm Quilting Machine with QUILT PATH computerized quilting system

$23,000 asking price (new pricing value on this same package is currently $32,000)

Price includes:

Millennium quilting machine

Quilt Path computerized quilting software with Microsoft Surface

12 foot Universal Alloy Table

Bliss Option

Power Fabric Advance

Quilt Glide

Hartley Base Expander kit

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Colorado. I would have to have the machine shipped. Do you have any suggestions? Also.....how does it work to transfer the registration of Quilt Path so that all updates etc would come to the new owner?

When I talked with APQS a few weeks ago they did confirm to me that the quilt path registration would transfer and the new owner would receive all updates but I did not get into exactly how that works.  I will call them back and let you know what they tell me.  I have also emailed the APQS service team to see if they would be able to ship and possibly rebuild the machine for us at your location.  I will let you know when I hear back from them on that as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Dave Jones will move machines for a fee.  He comes in and dismantles, then sets back up at the new location.  May be worth looking into.  Shipping would require all the original boxes.  You can find daves info on here by looking at the sale listings for Dave or Deloa Jones.  Just some info for you.....

• 3 weeks later...

have you sold your machine yet?  Will APQS transfer lifetime warranty on machine, too?

I do still have the machine for sale.  The APQS lifetime warranty does not transfer but the updates and support on the Quilt Path does.  Please let me know if you are interested.  I have contacted David Jones and am working with him to offer setup and training on the machine.  Please let me know if you may be interested so I can David some additional information on where the machine would be shipped.

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

Archived