Gorjuss, gorjuss and more gorjuss... gift for a girl eight years old

Leida Glez

Love the fabric who makes it?  Have two greats and that would be fun to make for them.  Thanks for any information.

Quilting Treasures
Collection: Gorjuss - On Top of the World
They have different collections.

I really like the heart overall design in the second picture on the blue fabric.  Is that a computer rendered design or you doing it freehand?  Also, would you mind sharing a picture showing the entire area, to allow me to get a better understanding how the design flows around the block?  Outstanding quilting.

Cagey

I really like the heart overall design in the second picture on the blue fabric.  Is that a computer rendered design or you doing it freehand?  Also, would you mind sharing a picture showing the entire area, to allow me to get a better understanding how the design flows around the block?  Outstanding quilting.

Cagey

I do not have the quilt, deliver it to the customer. I have no photos of the entire quilt, I could not get the saw quilting, so take pictures by area. The quilting that questions to me is a free-hand quilting, begins in the lower left corner and ends in the upper right corner, going both ways.

Archived