Big Day

InesR

Big day today. Left our house at 4 a.m. To pick up my new Lenni. Drove to Des Moines, (+8 hrs), loaded and drove back home (10:00 p.m) Needless to say after driving thru Chicago at 5:30 p.m. Lenni has lost a little of his shine, or maybe the decision to pick up has lost some shine.... Anyways, tomorrow when I get off my day job, Lenni will be here waiting to be unpacked. I am positive the glow will be back.

Thought about just opening one box tonight, but one will lead to two will lead to three...and I have to go to work in the morning.

Appreciate all the help I find here on the forum! I see how some are empowered packing gear boxes, filing burrs, changing fuses...... No way to fail with all the help. ")

Ines:

After an extended day like that, take your time opening and setting up your new baby.  You want to get things right, so your first time quilting is not a battle, but a fun enjoyable experience.  Best of luck to you.  Remember to ask questions as needed.  Everyone was a newbie at some point, and folks here are so helpful in my experience.  Welcome to your new extended quilting family.

Cagey

Archived