Quiltazoid for sale - custom color! $400 + shipping

Barbara has moved to a CNC system on her Millie (an IQ system) and no longer needs the Quiltazoid. 
Right after she purchased it, I took it to my shop and powder coated the aluminum parts in a neat translucent candy raspberry color.
Powder coating isn't paint - it doesn't rub off, it resists fading, staining and chipping and cleans very easily. It is a baked-on professional type finish. 

The Quiltazoid is complete with everything it originally came with - nothing missing, etc.
The only "patterns" we have for it are a cross-hatch block (can be seen in second photo) and a wood sail boat I made on wood that's ok - it works - but isn't my best work. 
(a wood-worker who is good with router can make the patterns without too much trouble)

For $400 plus actual shipping you can be the only person in your country with a candy raspberry quiltazoid! (Shipping costs based on your location and determined after packaging)

Everything Quiltazoid-related in the photos goes (except Pickle's tail - he'd like to keep that). 

qz_3497.jpg

qz_3498.jpg

qz_3499.jpg

qz_3500.jpg

qz18.jpg

qz19.jpg

Where is this located and would it fit on Lucey?

Sorry, I forgot to include location.  Very near APQS office - we are SE of Des Moines, Iowa.

As far as fit - I rather doubt if would fit, however, I cannot say with certainty. The reason I doubt is because the two brackets that mount to the machine are likely specific to the Millie. In fact, when we bought this we had to have them supply a different bracket as apparently our machine was a bit newer than what they based the bracket design from. 

There are two parts that mount directly to the quilting machine - one by where the laser mounts, to the rear, and another on the left side of the front of the machine. 

Perhaps these will show a bit better..........(these show it on the previous Millie she had - geesh, I think she's on her 4th at least)

on-machine.png

Sorry, I run an auto forum but can't figure out how to resize an image in a message here when the image is hosted on another server, and I see no provisions to upload one directly here (which is probably a good security measure, really)

So this one is HUGE...

Dawn probably programmed this BBS code so maybe she can resize it  ;-)

quilt-room-project_quilts%20039.jpg

This was my first attempt at making a "template" for Barbara. It worked fine but it showed me that I will never be making them for a living. 

quiltazoid8.jpg

quiltazoid9.jpg

I'm so used to the software in the forum I operate that I'm not getting used to this one very fast, sorry. Ugh, and I'm in IT, too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived