Needle up/down issue

Good day! This started just yesterday. Using the single stitch button, the needle goes down then up half way....or up and down twice and stops in the middle. I've watched the video about adjusting that. My question...is that the correct adjustment for the issue or is there something else going on?

After watching the video and adjusting the screw did not fix your issue, I would just call APQS, and ask them.  They are the system experts, and will have you up and running in now time.  They are open now.  Best of luck to you.

Cagey

I say call 800-426-7233, and speak with the experts.  I do not remember any rubber O ring under the plastic cover for the screw.  Though the screw was slightly off to the right side of the hole.  It was visible with a flashlight.  Dawn, Amy, or anybody else will have you up and running in no time, so give them a call.  That way you are sure you fix it correctly the first time.  I hope you get it fixed soon.  Good luck.

Cagey

• 3 weeks later...

Well....I had to take off the back cover. Remove a small computer board on the lower part to expose what looks like a fly wheel. A round ring with a magnet...had to realign the magnet at the 3 o'clock mark...the ring was completely loose which explained the needle not knowing where up and down was. Chalk that up to it just loosening over time. Sorry, I can't post the document now as I don't have it on my phone.

Archived