2004 APQS Millie for sale

MOVING:  Have to sell my Millie.  It is a 2004 APQS Millennium machine on a 12ft table equipped with stitch regulator, needle up/down, horizontal and vertical channel locks, bobbin thread cutter, motorized fabric advance (operated via manual switch or foot pedal), laser light, complete installation manual and maintenance video. 

It has been kept in top working condition.   The routine cleaning, care and maintenance I’ve done myself, of course, but it has also taken it to the factory for general maintenance just to make sure all the “inner workings” stayed in proper form.   Anything that needed replaced, such as fuses etc.. or required professional tweaking was done during those times.   The carriage moves easily and the machine stitches beautifully.   

Some of the items that have been added over the years that are included in the sale:

Hydraulic Ergo-Lift system (with installation manual), Stand-alone bobbin winder, Extended base, quality thread, pantographs, “Texas Hold ‘Em” bar (for floating quilt tops), updated wheels on machine carriage, Microdrive handles, 30+ metal bobbins, and a custom APQS shipping box for machine head.  Asking 9,000 or offer.  

Not sure I'm replying to you or myself.  Anyway, you are in Texas - that's where we are moving - Little Elm in the McKinney area.  Anyway, we are in Nebraska about 150 miles from Kansas City - Plattsmouth, NE.  

We live in Plattsmouth, NE - close to Omaha.  If it is in the right vicinity and you still want pictures, would be ok to e-mail them because I don't work with pictures very well.   It never works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am checking on having it packed and shipped to Idaho - what part of Idaho?  I will send pictures-I'm just having a problem getting them posted.  Would you mind if I e-mailed them to you?  If not, send your e-mail and I will send you the pictures.  Thanks.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On August 31, 2016 at 11:56 PM, Ginner6969 said:

Typing error I meant millie

We are still in Nebraska because we are in the process of building a home in Anna Texas. Where are you located.  It will probably be April/may 1 before we are scheduled to close on the house.  I don't know what your timeline would be but we will be moving some things to our kids in celina Texas before. 

Archived