Sewing machines for sale good price

Pictures would be wonderful. There are some great experts on this forum that, I'm sure, would be able to help you figure out what you have and assist in your need to sell. I'm not one, but I see Zeke's name a lot on informational posts.

Have you googled a local APQS dealer to get info on what you have?I'm just trying to throw ideas out there. Your finding this site is a great beginning. I'm new as well here, but looking for my first machine.

This site is by far the best I've seen & has more to offer.

Look forward to your pics!

Blancashubby13, to post pictures, click on the "More Reply Options" tab next to the "Post" tab at the bottom of the "Reply to this topic" box.  You will get a variety of options, including the ability to post pictures.

Your quilter looks like one I bought in the 80's and later sold 10 years ago. The original price was $1500 which was a lot of money for me at that time. When I got my Millie. I sold the old machine for $500 just to get it out of my house. Good luck.

The Pfaff sewing machine is a work horse. It is one of the last models made in Germany. They are now made in Japan and have lots of plastic parts. If the machine is in good working condition and has all the original accessories, you should be able to get $500-$800 for it. I have seen them for more than that.

Archived