WANTED: LONGARM QUILTING MACHINE

Wanted: longarm quilting machine. I am interested in purchasing a used longarm quilting machine. Machine must have stitch regulator. Prefer a 12’ frame and a 20” or larger throat. I would be interested in the following brands: INNOVA, APQS, NOLTING, GAMMILL. Machine must be new enough that I can add computerization in the future.

I am actually looking for 2 machines, but I don't need both right away. I am wanting one for my vacation home in Florida and one for my home in Illinois. i am looking for 12' frame with a minimum 20" throat...however I prefer 26". The machine must be new enough to add computerization at a later date if I choose to.

I have a 2005 Millennium for sale. I have a thread posted on the blog for more info. Originally asking $8k, I have reduced for quicker sale to $7500 which is what I paid for her. I'm located in Newport, WA. Call or text me for more info. 509-370-5123. APQS makes the best machines on the market!

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted: longarm quilting machine. I am interested in purchasing a used longarm quilting machine. Machine must have stitch regulator. Prefer a 12’ frame and a 20” or larger throat. I would be interested in the following brands: INNOVA, APQS, NOLTING, GAMMILL. Machine must be new enough that I can add computerization in the future.

Have you yet found a machine?  What state are you located?  I live in NM and have a 2009    30" Gammill Long Arm with 14' frame and can be upgraded.  It is barely used.

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in Ohio. I have 2 machines I will need to sell. An apqs ultimate 1($5500 - OBO) and a 2010 millennium with compuquilter added ($22,000 - OBO). If you are wanting  two machines this maybe a perfect fit. We are moving and I cannot take my machines. I have been longarm quilting since 2000 and love these machines.  Feel free to give me a call 419-545-2192. I use these machines everyday. They work great.

• 2 years later...

Archived