X Axis Limit

Farmsheila

Hello Everyone, I've recently bought a second hand Millennium with the Compuquilter and we are still getting to know each other. I've had problems with the error message "x axis limit" and the machine refusing to move any further to the right (usually I am 3/4 of the way across).  I am quite willing to believe that it is operator error as it has only happened on two of the six quilts that I have done, but I'd prefer not to have to unpick again, so any suggestions of a remedy would be appreciated.  The machine is sitting at the point where it refused to go further presently, although I have turned the machine, motor and computer off, at that point is there any way to convince the machine to change its mind and continue on after all?

From reading these forums, it seems a really nice community of people, so hopefully someone will point me in the right direction.  Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that by now you have gotten this problem taken care of. I had a CQ for many years but it has also been about 3 or so years since I changed systems. If your problem persists, please get in touch with Zoltan at IntelliQuilter.com They are now supporting the CQ and he might be able to help you figure what the problem is. 

If I remember correctly, there was a fairly simple way to recover zero, but for the life of me I can't remember what is was. Sorry I can't be of more help.

• 3 weeks later...

Zeke,

Are you knowledgale in changeing the pc for compuquilter?

I have gotten the blue screen a couple of times, but have been able to shut it down, and restart it.

I am waiting for the day that the computer crashes.

I have access to xp units, if that helps.

Which now that I am talking about my computer it will crash for me, that's just the way things go for me.

Thanks

Ann

• 3 months later...

Archived