Just saying "Hi"

Hi Everybody!  Just wanted to say hi to everybody!  I haven't gotten much quilting done lately, in fact I've gotten zero quilting done but I do check in.  The babies are growing and doing so good.  They are both very happy and such good babies.  They are now smiling and oh boy do they light up the room.  Landon is doing really well and gaining weight.  They are both over 10 lbs!  I can't believe how much they have grown and that 2 1/2 months have flown by.  Landon's heart is doing very well and the dr's are pleased with his progress and also amazed.  Every time we see the pediatrician she says, "I can't believe this baby has hypo plastic left side."  We are so thankful for the miracle of prayer.  I truly believe that all of the prayers said for our little guy has made a difference!  Keep it up!!!!!  Not sure when surgery will be yet but we keep praying that he keeps doing as well as he is.  Oh and any of you wondering if twins are really double the work... YES!  In fact some days I feel like it is 3 or 4 times the work.  LOL or I'm just getting older.  The hardest part is they are on different schedules.  We're still having to force feed Landon so we have to wake him every 3 hours whether he wants to or not.  Scarlett eats every 4 - 5 hours and can drain a 4 oz bottle in about 4 mins!  LOL she has a very healthy appetite.  Of course I just can't resist sharing some beautiful smiles.  That's my update.  I hope you are all doing well.  

post-2404-0-89072100-1474990372_thumb.jpg

post-2404-0-73023200-1474990373_thumb.jpg

Perfection!

I can see you love being a grandma.

I'll keep praying for those precious babes.

Meg thank you for the continued prayers and you are correct I love being a grandma.  I know you understand :-).  I can't even imagine not loving being a grandma.  My children's children will never know what it is like to have a Nana and Poppi that don't want to spend time with them.  

Precious, Precious, Heidi!!!  So happy to hear about answered prayer!  Will keep on praying for all - including Grandma! Thank you for sharing.I have my 13th grandchild due in October; hey, that is next week!

Holy cow 13!  Wow how much fun is that?  I went from 2 to 5 this year.  LOL lets hope they slow down next year.  I get to see these two every day and I'm loving it.  I've missed so much with my other 3 granddaughters.  They grow up wayyyyyyy too quickly.

Precious and so beautiful!  Retirement is looking good on you, lol.  We'll keep praying for everyone.  Enjoy, they grow up sooooo fast.  How is sweet Maddie doing (sorry if I spelled it wrong)?  Does she get to see the babies?

Connie thanks for asking about Maddie.  She is doing well although she hasn't met the babies yet.  It has been difficult trying to get that to happen.  We all got sick and I didn't want Maddie to catch it.  With her diabetes it is not something she needed.  Her father now has full custody and her mother lost all overnight visits.  It is good and sad all at the same time.  I know Maddie misses her mother so much and I worry about how that will impact her.  She has started school again now so I can't go during the week.  My last days at work at Thursday and Friday so I'm hoping I can go get her for at least a day so she can come spend time with the twins.  It will be easier when we're back in our house and she has her own room.  

Heidi, I'm so happy to hear that both babies are doing great. My thoughts and prayers will continue to go for Landon and his upcoming surgery (whenever that may be). I'm also glad to hear that Maddie's dad now has full custody. I know that it will be difficult for her at first, but we all know that her mother is definitely not the influence she needs. Blessings to all of you. You are a miracle worker!

I'm so glad the twins are doing so well. I will continue keeping them in my prayers. I'm so jealous, I am still waiting for my first Grandchild. I keep dropping hints to my kids that Dad is ready for Grandkids. Someday ???

Liam keep working on it they are the BEST!  I miss so much time with my other 3 granddaughters so I'm thoroughly enjoying spending so much time with the twins.  Our kids really listened to us this year about our love for our grand kids, we went from 2 to 5!  LOL

Looking at those pictures I'm reminded of how Jesus says we should be like little children....so innocent, pure and absolutely beautiful.  Thanks for sharing the pictures and keeping us updated.

Liam, I have 8 grandkids the youngest being I think 7...I could loan you one or two until yours come along.

Archived