2012 IntelliQuilter Computer for Sale (Urgent)

Hi Everyone!

I have a gently used Intelliquilter (Full-version ClassiQ) for sale with loads of extra patterns, panto's etc. for sale.  Whole system with Supermotors in an excellent condition!!!  Wonderful system to use - selling because I am having a baby very soon and will not continue quilting.

Asking price is $ 9 200 (Shipping costs excluded)

I have used it on my Lucey (but is also compatible with other APQS machines), before and after Lucey got Blissed, so I have both Bliss & Non-Bliss installation kits available (included in the selling price). 

If you are using another brand of quilting machine besides APQS you will need to purchase an installation kit from IntelliQuilter for your particular machine.

Please contact me - Marlene -  for more info per e-mail: patrickbowker@gmail.com

DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS BARGAIN... :)  Hard to come by second hand!!!!

I see some of the replies I've made doesn't show here  - Please - if you have any questions send me an e-mail - patrickbowker@gmail.com or marlene.bowker@yahoo.com

This is not a scam - a legitimate sale, from an honest person wanting to sell my IQ.

Tony O'Toole at APQS have been to South Africa a number of times and have met me, so I can assure you all that I really do exist :-)

Archived