The forum is live!

Hello!

The new forum software is live. Thanks for your patience!

Please take a look around and try the new features. We think you'll like the new system. In the coming weeks, we'll be posting answers to frequently asked questions and tweaking a few things to better suit the community.

I'd like to extend a special thank you to our beta testers while we worked out the bugs. Your help is very much appreciated.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

- Tony

14 hours ago, Cagey said:

Tony:

Can you check out this forum thread, and tell us why the "?" question mark appears in the very first post just before the pictures?  

Thanks you.

Cagey

If you would, please screenshot the "?" you're referencing. I don't see it here on Chrome (or I'm not looking in the right place).

• APQS unpinned this topic

I also have a question on the new forum - is there some way to change how the messages are displayed?  I see a new line for each response to a thread.  On the old forum we would see one line with all responses in a the thread - that's what I want.   How do I change it to receive one line per thread no matter how many responses occur?     

Mercedes - I have the same question.  I've been going to ACTIVITY, UNREAD, SORT BY TOPIC, APPLY but I'm sure there must be an easier way that I have just not figured out yet :)   In the old forum I would look at the list of TOPICS with new activity.  It was a quick way to browse new content by TOPIC and not by each individual entry.  I'm sure I'm just missing an easier way to browse the new forum.  

I think the look of the new forum is very nice, clean looking.

5 hours ago, InesR said:

On the "reputation" button, sometimes I can give one, and other times I am told I am unable to.  What are the rules?

You can give up to 10 reputation points per day. Have you been surpassing that, curiously?

- Tony

3 hours ago, Mercedes said:

I also have a question on the new forum - is there some way to change how the messages are displayed?  I see a new line for each response to a thread.  On the old forum we would see one line with all responses in a the thread - that's what I want.   How do I change it to receive one line per thread no matter how many responses occur?     

2 hours ago, Greenmtn said:

Mercedes - I have the same question.  I've been going to ACTIVITY, UNREAD, SORT BY TOPIC, APPLY but I'm sure there must be an easier way that I have just not figured out yet :)   In the old forum I would look at the list of TOPICS with new activity.  It was a quick way to browse new content by TOPIC and not by each individual entry.  I'm sure I'm just missing an easier way to browse the new forum.  

I think the look of the new forum is very nice, clean looking.

Glad you like it!

Have you tried creating your own Activity Streams?

Activity -> Create New Stream -> Title your stream and select your options -> click Save Changes

When you view the new stream under My Activity Streams, you should see three options next to the title you gave it: Edit, Remove, Set as Default. Click Set as Default to make this stream your default view. This will replace the default "Unread Content" link below the search box.

Hope that helps!

- Tony

Archived