Bonnie hunter Mystery here is my top

I am slowly working my way through this clue...my I am going slow....keep getting interrupted...mostly by my 15+ year old dog....we just came back from a slow leisurely walk as she doesn't go fast anymore...a short nap...and now she is telling me to get in the kitchen and start making supper...sighhh....my life has gone to the dogs...Lin

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Pepsi Girl said:

So how's it going ladies? Got anything to show?

I've been snowed in for a week so here's mine.  It stills needs the last border but I couldn't wait any longer.

IMG_0546.JPG

I love the green you added Mine are all pieced just need to put them together. maybe next week-end I am going to a retreat.

Yikes...it looks somewhat like mine is going to look once I get it together......we must have worked on the same mystery......I have one of the purple blocks put together and am s...l...o...w...l...y.... working on getting the rest done....we have been having pesty little amounts of snow with good gusts of wind that keep pushing the snow back into my sidewalk...grrrr.....and now it is 19 below this morning and I wanna just stay under the covers.....I don't know that I officially have that SAD thing that goes around in the winter....but I really think I am related to the black bears around here and prefer just to hibernate all winter....except for waiting for the clues to come out on this mystery and now they are all here...makes me sad....I am holding my breath to see if all my 841 little 3 inch squares go together and it comes out somewhat flat and square as I will be the one quilting this.....

These look great, but I have to say I am glad I waited to start until all the clues were out.  Not really a quilt I particularly want to make.  Maybe I am not a fan of making really scrappy quilts?  In any case, congratulations to everyone who is working so hard on their mystery quilts.  My hat is off to all of you!!

1 hour ago, dbams said:

These look great, but I have to say I am glad I waited to start until all the clues were out.  Not really a quilt I particularly want to make.  Maybe I am not a fan of making really scrappy quilts?  In any case, congratulations to everyone who is working so hard on their mystery quilts.  My hat is off to all of you!!

I'm not a scrappy quilter either. My husband however loves them.  So I thought I'd push myself.  But if you notice it not terribly scrappy.  And it would be beautiful as a  4 or 5 different fabric quilt.

6 hours ago, sewingpup said:

Yikes...it looks somewhat like mine is going to look once I get it together......we must have worked on the same mystery......I have one of the purple blocks put together and am s...l...o...w...l...y.... working on getting the rest done....we have been having pesty little amounts of snow with good gusts of wind that keep pushing the snow back into my sidewalk...grrrr.....and now it is 19 below this morning and I wanna just stay under the covers.....I don't know that I officially have that SAD thing that goes around in the winter....but I really think I am related to the black bears around here and prefer just to hibernate all winter....except for waiting for the clues to come out on this mystery and now they are all here...makes me sad....I am holding my breath to see if all my 841 little 3 inch squares go together and it comes out somewhat flat and square as I will be the one quilting this.....

That's funny it's the snow that helped push me to finish it.  I despise snow but up in my sewing room I don't have to look at it or thinking about!  So every morning I'd get up and hurry through the snow clean up because I knew the sooner I finished the snow chores the sooner I'd be quilting! m0126.gif

Did you count every little piece?

13 minutes ago, Sue E. said:

Terry, in the second row - or is it the third row, 2nd block from the right, do you have a block in incorrectly?

Yes sue I should have taken another picture I have two error they are corrected now Thanks for the heads up thou i would want to correct before I quilted it.

8 hours ago, Pepsi Girl said:

Great Job, Terry!  I love how you went with the greens.  SO now the big question how will you quilt it?

Yes Nancy that is always the question I have several ahead of it but will do a custom when I get to it. Just because I can play with my own and it showcases things I can do.

Archived