Grateful and Love this quilt

This quilt is my most difficult/challenging that Lenni and I have attempted so far.  I started with a bargain layer cake from ebay, that blossomed into searching for coordinating fabric (at not such a bargain) and using the pattern "Go Tell it on the Mountain" that I  found on Moda Bake Shop.  (Wish I could give you a link, but that is beyond my skill set at this time...)  Back to my quilt, this shows just how much I learned from this forum.  I did cross hatching that radiates from the center block out to the four corners.  I also mirrored my stitching from the pieced mountain to the setting blocks below.  Did a piano key border (which I like the look, liked doing) and a couple fills.  And I marked, measured and tore out.... ")

This was also the biggest I have ever done.  94X94.

I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for this forum.  I wouldn't have such a nice quilt in my stash if it wasn't for all the encouragement, sharing and tips that are posted here.

Do need to bind the monster yet.....on vacation this week, might get her done.....:)

Inesedit01_001.JPG

Inesedit02_002.JPG

Ines01_01.JPG

Ines06_01.JPG

Archived