Charlotte, NC.

welcome home Zeke....long drive.....now lots of boxes to empty....your dog look likes he is just chilling out about all this...there will be a lot of new smells for him to explore......oh shucks....nobody wants to come and live where I am....well not now...maybe in the summer....it is 19 below this morning up here in Minnesota...we do  have our little group of die hard quilters up here including the rocking superstar Karen McTavish.....tee hee...anyway, I wimped out last night and missed the guild meeting ....too cold....brrrr...I am getting to be a wimp in my elder years......also I was a bit scared of the ice on the sidewalks out there in the cold....it will take a while to find all your stuff.....I still have a few boxes I haven't unpacked from when I moved back into my parents house 20 years ago....probably nothing in them I need at this point.....I miss moving...it gives one a chance to sift through stuff.....LIn

On 1/2/2017 at 1:20 PM, ThreadWaggle said:

Carmen,

There is already a  longarm guild in NC.  The Carolina Longarm Association.  At one point it had 125 members, I think it is closer to 35 right now.   I also have an APQS owners group at my showroom in Raleigh.  We would love to have you join us if you are wiling to drive a couple hours.  The next meeting is on February 9th.  Welcome to the APQS family!

Angela!  Hi!!!  Hey!  That get together sounds fun!!  Wish I wasn't working so I could come!!  Then I would FINALLY REALLY get to meet  you!  :D  Linda Gibbons

Archived