Looking for used Gammill in Western Canada

Hi Wendy, 

Would you be interested in a 30" 2010 Gammill Statler? It has a 10' table and a light bar. The machine has had one week of use since new. (Basically a new machine). We are in the process of moving from CA to Washington State. I purchased it so my daughter could have a home business but in case that doesn't work out we would be interested in selling it. We will probably know in a month or two wheather we will keep it or not.

Richard

Hi Wendy, 

Would you be interested in a 30" 2010 Gammill Statler? It has a 10' table and a light bar. The machine has had one week of use since new. (Basically a new machine). We are in the process of moving from CA to Washington State. I purchased it so my daughter could have a home business but in case that doesn't work out we would be interested in selling it. We will probably know in a month or two wheather we will keep it or not.

Richard

Hi Laurie,

I'll get you more information and some pictures. Space was a limitation where this was originally used thus the 10' table. As mentioned it has the factory light bar, casters, original manuals, separate bobbin winder and CD tutorial.

Sorry about the Wendy... 

Richard

Archived