I'm so bummed

This winter has proven to be one of the more snowy one we have had for years. As we have been snowed in several times, for several days. I despise snow. The only good thing about it is since I have no place to go while my husband is working hard plowing us out, I quilt completely quilt free! But today as Gabby and I were happily quilting along she acquired an issue. I called the Gammill tech and he knows what's wrong and is sending me a part and assures me I can fix her, but I'm snowed in so I don't know when I'll be able to get it. But I'm snowed in so I should be quilting! The good news is I'm working on the mystery quilt from Bonnie Hunter. I'm glad I always have one more top to make!m0104.gif

I almost panicked when my machine just stopped.  Just stopped.  I changed the fuse, it worked a little, and just stopped.  Finally I figured out that I had tramped on the cord and it was coming out of the socket.  But, yes, we are lucky we can just sit and sew when the longarm is down.

9 hours ago, sewingpup said:

Nancy,

I am working on the Bonnie Hunter mystery too....have all my little 3.5 inch squares made from clues 1-7 and am just starting to put the whole thing together...my thinks that is going to take a while.   Lin

Yes I'm at the same stage, but this darn snow is cutting into my sewing time. t1816.gif

Archived