SOLD Ultimate I with stitch regulator

I'm selling my Ultimate I with stitch regulator,  fabric advance, on a ten foot table the carriage has m&m wheels, new side clamps and leaders.  I have alot of pantographs that will go with this machine. This machine is a work horse it has a beautiful stitch. Price $6,000.00 If interested contact me here or email me at lanquilts@aol.com 

1485257721404.jpg

1485257730823.jpg

1485257702483.jpg

Marti:  I don't want to contradict you, but that doesn't look like an Intellistitch regulator.  It looks more like Nolting's more basic regulator (I don't remember what they call it)  All the Intellistitch regulators I've seen have a round dial, and one or more little round lights on the control panel.  Jim  P.S.(I see from your photo it's called "Equalizer")

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I changed my price back to $5800 because I am adding my circle lord system a a few circle lord boards, the front and back stylus. I have to sell my machine. I lost my precious son on April 26th, he was on his job site in Florida and he had a heart attack.  Oh my heart is just shattered. He was the best son I adored my son. He didn't have life insurance and all of his equipment is in Florida and i want to help his wife. They live in Parma Ohio. Please someone buy my machine. It stitches beautiful all of the insides are brand new because I had the stitch regulator added to it. It is fun to quilt with. Thank you

Archived