Today's the day...finally! . . . . . . . .

Heidi.....I really thought you had BLISS when it first came out!

Well, Bliss is EVERYTHING they say it is.. That's all I can say...other than.....I quilted for 4.5 hours the first day I had it installed.

4.5 hours?  I cant remember when I quilted that long in a continual time.  YEARS for me. As of the last year, i'd say 1.5 at the longest time, was I able to move that millie around.  Oh My Gosh!.....and that 4.5 hours...I finished a quilt i'd started months ago.  As I unrolled it ...and watched it drape to the floor...I could feel the biggest smile on my face!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 8:36 AM, Sheri Butler said:

Heidi.....I really thought you had BLISS when it first came out!

Well, Bliss is EVERYTHING they say it is.. That's all I can say...other than.....I quilted for 4.5 hours the first day I had it installed.

4.5 hours?  I cant remember when I quilted that long in a continual time.  YEARS for me. As of the last year, i'd say 1.5 at the longest time, was I able to move that millie around.  Oh My Gosh!.....and that 4.5 hours...I finished a quilt i'd started months ago.  As I unrolled it ...and watched it drape to the floor...I could feel the biggest smile on my face!

Nope I didn't upgrade.  I have wanted to but seems like something always comes up and right now I'm not quilting for customers and not working, well at least not collecting a pay check.  Maybe some day.  I know I would love it.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, Sheri Butler said:

LMAO MB!  RE: Gene Kelly.....

Thanks the Other MB?! IM assuming that's you!!!! These New ID's without pictures is driving my memory crazy!  hahahahaha!

Where is your profile picture? Get it on there so we can see your beautimus face!!

Archived