Funny Story

Hi Friends,

I don't post a ton on the Forum but have read quite a bit of the threads for over the past 2 years.  I mostly speak when I need someone to speak back at me answering a trouble shooting question.   I am a part time quilter as unfortunately I have a full time job but love every minute I get to spend in the studio.  Once upon a time I read a thread about the backing fabric, while already loaded on the machine and after the quilt was almost done quilting the quilter realized it was too short!!  Yikes who could ever load a backing fabric knowing it was too short!  Didn't you measure twice?  Well I was certain that this thread that I read could NEVER pertain to me because I carefully measure all of the backings and I would never need to refer to that thread again!  (lol)

Moral of the story - don't be so sure of yourself.......(lol)  Measure twice!  And thank you to all of you wonderful quilters that have ran short of backing fabric and not realizing it until you were almost done!  I learned a lot from all of you.  I promise I will never do that again!

Much Respect

Patrice

xoxoxoxo

Archived