NQR - Still appropriate though

I've been missing on here since early December at least.  I have been reading the posts however.  Good job everyone.  My husband talked me into taking a trip to Vegas to visit our youngest daughter for Christmas then convinced me to go on to Arizona to visit another daughter and family.  I was going to get to see an old friend along the way so it wasn't too hard to get me to go along with the plan.  It was a lot of fun.  We returned home on the 30th of December and I promptly got sick on the 31st.  Since then I have struggled through the "crud" that has been going around...plus bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, laryngitis and a sinus infection.  Had two rounds of antibiotics, a round of Prednisone, three different cough meds, several nebulizer treatment meds and the list goes on.  I curled up under my quilt and basically slept through an entire month.

Today I decided I needed to make a project I wanted to do for my great grand-daughter.  She's 2½ and she's going to be a big sister this summer.  I bought her a tutu while we were traveling so she could "spin" and I intended to put a design on a shirt for her.  She loves owls.  I found the design and cut it out with my Cricut cutter onto heat transfer vinyl and ironed it onto the shirt.  Dang it came out nice.  So exciting to do ANYTHING!  I wanted to share my enthusiasm.  I'm getting better!   

2017-02-01 15.10.45r.jpg

Archived