Bonnie Hunter mystery finished

That is a beauty, great quilting too, very well done.  I use mostly De Loa's curved  as well as straight rulers, very versatile.  

I have a lot of Lisa  Calle's groove  rulers, never used them, thinking of selling all of them.

Wow Nancy, that is really beautiful.  I love your quilting on this quilt, really makes it stands out.  Your curved crosshatching is outstanding.  I've done very little of it and it did not turn out as good as yours.  I am saving this one for future eye candy to try some of your quilting.  Love it.

Here is the mystery. Bonnie based the colors on a lavender field she seen while in Italy. The colors she had us select were based on paint chips from the picture she took while there. Some people changed it up a bit and came up with some very beautiful variations. It was really fun taking part. By the way, my fabrics, along with the pattern and rulers are all tucked away in a box ready to go when I am. By the time I create my mystery....no one will remember why I was making the quilt. It will be another mystery.

Archived