Project Angel Quilt

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mary Beth said:

I love it!! Did you cut some of the blocks in half? I love that, whatever you did!! This quilt looks like we like someone a lot! Beautiful job girl.

Thanks, Mary Beth!  I made the half blocks to fill out those rows.  I have Sharon Craig's Setting Solutions, where she does advocate cutting up your blocks as needed, but I did not want to do that to blocks I had not made myself!

Wow, wow, wow, the top is beautiful.  I didn't even notice the half blocks but love the effect!  Betsy, you have done a fantastic job!!!!  The spreadsheet is a great thought too.  Rita will be beside herself, it's sure to make her feel better and loved.

Rita's quilt is done!  I showed it off to my Bunco group last night, and they all loved it.  The "Bunco Babes" were also impressed that so many people from so many places would come together to make a quilt for someone most of them had never met.  Twenty-four people from 14 states and 2 provinces.  The APQS Forum is a wonderful Family!  (Used Circle Lord Cosmos board for the quilting.)

IMG_20170309_1732294.jpg

Label.jpg

Betsy, it turned out so beautiful, and I am sure it will do her heart good to see how much everyone cares.  You did an amazing job as well as everyone else on their blocks.  Thank you for doing all of this for her.  We appreciate all your hard work.  You did what a lot of us could not do, and oh how special it is.  You are amazing.

Betsy that's just wonderful!  You really put a lot of time into it and I really appreciate your willingness to do it!  I love that you put the verse on the back that has been my life verse every since I had kids! 

THANKS Again!

Maybe somebody could get a picture of her receiving the quilt for us to see, that would be fun!

Betsy

You did a completely marvelous job putting the blocks together, and an outstanding job quilting it out.  I hazard to guess there will be a few tears shed when the opens the package.  Great job.  Whomever delivers it, should be sure to get a picture or even a short video of the opening.  

Cagey

Betsy,

You did an amazing job and thank you so much for pulling this all together.  Rita is going to cherish it!  Let me know when it goes in the mail so I can alert her daughter that it is coming!  Rita is going to feel so loved!  Last I heard she was doing better and wanted to go home.  LOL that is always a good sign!  I love our APQS family they are just wonderful and so loving!

Archived