Project Angel Quilt

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:21 PM, Mary Beth said:

I still think a quilt for Tony's new baby is a good idea.

Anyone want to take on a quilt for Tony's (APQS Factory Rep) baby boy who arrived two months early?   He does a lot for the APQS family.  Dawn would be a good contact for info.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:52 AM, T Row Studio said:

Start and organize it Mary Beth start another post and see what Happens

I would love to do this, however, I cannot. Working and life is about all I can handle with all the pain. I would contribute a block or two, or if those who did not get in on the last, this would be a good opportunity for you to do something really nice for a new baby.

Here is Dawn's post from Facebook on February 28....I am guessing they are home by now.

Brings back memories of holding my own little ones! Got the pleasure of snuggling with teeny tiny Finn O'Tool today, son of friends Tony OTool and Theresa O'Tool. My hand is bigger than this little guy's whole body!

He arrived 7 weeks early but now he's two weeks old and doing great. Mom and Dad hope to bring him home in the next week or two. He has a little growing to do to catch up with his daddy!

53 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

I would love to do this, however, I cannot. Working and life is about all I can handle with all the pain. I would contribute a block or two, or if those who did not get in on the last, this would be a good opportunity for you to do something really nice for a new baby.

Here is Dawn's post from Facebook on February 28....I am guessing they are home by now.

Brings back memories of holding my own little ones! Got the pleasure of snuggling with teeny tiny Finn O'Tool today, son of friends Tony OTool and Theresa O'Tool. My hand is bigger than this little guy's whole body!

He arrived 7 weeks early but now he's two weeks old and doing great. Mom and Dad hope to bring him home in the next week or two. He has a little growing to do to catch up with his daddy!

Mary Beth picture did not work

Archived