New feet: Thank you, APQS!

APQS listened and really came through for quilters. Last week new feet were added to the online store and those feet make it possible for us to use rulers on all sides of the feet. For George they are the Saddle Shoe (open-toe) ruler foot and the True ¼ inch Platform (closed-toe) Ruler foot. I have my new feet and I love them!!! I couldn’t use rulers on the right side of the previous feet because the rulers would run into the slanted bar that connected the foot to the machine. The new feet have a bent shaft that attaches to the foot vertically so the ruler can now sit right next to the foot on all sides. In addition, it is so nice to have ¼ inch distance between the needle and the foot edges. Everything about the new feet is wonderful. The changes make a world of difference. Thank you, APQS!

In addition, special thanks to Dawn Cavanaugh. When my new George foot kit arrived last Saturday, it had two Platform Ruler feet and no Saddle Shoe foot. I emailed Dawn and she wrote back that day saying that she would take care of it. Monday evening (Presidents’ Day) I received an email notification that a package was being sent to me and the Saddle Shoe foot arrived today (Wednesday). Wow!

It means so much to know that we are listened to and that the APQS employees care about us.

Brenda

Archived