2009 Millenium for sale - SOLD (5-8-17)

2009 Millenium for sale- well maintained, spa service and wheel upgrade in 2015, original owner.  Includes: 12 foot table, power advance, hydraulic power table lift, mircrodrive, stitch regulator, lower thread cutter, horizontal dual spool holder, leader grips, zipper loading system, laser light.  Will add in Turbo Bobbin Winder plus original manuals and DVD's.  This machine is in great shape! and has been used for personal use and forimageproxy.php?img=&key=4ebabfe1101e9b7c a small quilt business.  Original cost:  $20,208.95.  Asking $11,000.  Located in southern Michigan near OHIO border. 

DSC_0098.JPG

Hi Kathleen- yes it's still for sale.  I'm selling it because I've decided to refocus on my wool business and let go of the quilting part of my business.  My studio is small and I'll need the space for extra wool storage and spinning wheels and other wool working equipment and it just won't work to have the quilt machine in there also.

Thank you for letting me know. I have a 2015 millie demo model that I just love. I have a small quilting business that is growing and my daughter loves to quilt also so I thought I might see about qetting a used one for her to help me. I work 40 hours each week and my quilting business is after i get home and weekends. can you tell me about where you are because that seem a long way for me to come and look because i live in springfield ky. can i call you and talk about the machine more if i decide to buy and of course what is the bottom line on the price.

Kathleen russell

That sounds fun- I've heard of other people who are in business with their daughters!!.  I am happy to answer any questions you have about the machine.  When I was deciding what price to ask, I did some research and other 2009 milleniums were going for $12,000 or 11,5000, so I thought my $11,000 was a great price to ask.  If it isn't sold in a few months I might consider bringing the price down.  If you think you may be serious about it, we could talk on the phone.  Thanks again for your inquiry!

I just checked "MapQuest" and it looks like it's a 6 hour trip.  If you look at a map and find Pioneer, Ohio, I'm just over the border into Michigan 3 miles.  The road is "15" in Ohio and changes to "99/Pioneer Road" once it crosses over into Michigan.  I could call you Sunday evening to talk about the machine? or Monday sometime?  Let me know what time would work for you. 

I am sorry about that spelling I hit the wrong key. I have a church meeting tonight and will not be home till 9:00. I have a full time job during the day doing the paper work for a plumbing and electrical supply store. You can call me during the day if that is better for you my boss is ok with me taken personal call.

• 1 month later...

Good Morning, Phoenix.

I would also be very interested in this machine.  Could you  put me in the line for potential buyers?  It is kind of a dream of mine to have an APQS and yours has all the features I am looking for and is so close (I live in Akron, Ohio) and well priced.

Thanks for your consideration!

Gloria   

Hi Gloria,  I said I would get back to you today about the 2009 Millenium.  I have someone coming May 8 or 9 to buy it, but if for some reason that doesn't happen, I will contact you to let you know it's still available.  Thanks again for your interest!

Amy

Archived