Yuck

It's 4am and I'm wide awake from sleeping during the day.  Having tea.  Still a little sleepy. At least my heads not pounding.   Yikes.  Hope I can rid of this by Monday night cause I have to go back to work.  Maybe I'll just sweat it out through pure exercise.  Zeke.  

Try the old remedy of slicing through an onion and placing it nearby. Seriously draws out the stuff. Also Vics Vapor rub on your feet and then socks over it. Im not making this up. I havent had any of it so far but family members have and it didn't last long using these methods.. Watching the toddlers at church today. OH Boy, you know someone will have a runny nose, and germy hands. LOL Really hope you feel better soon!

Z - take care of yourself.  Work will still be there when you get back on your feet.  .....actually, if your work is anything like mine, somehow it multiplies when I'm not in the office. 

Get plenty of rest, sounds like your body is telling you it needs it.  Listen.  Lots of fluids too.  And keep the Kleenex close by.

Wishing you a speedy recovery with no relapse. 

Archived