Angel Quilt for Rita Delivered

Hi all.  I confirmed from her daughter that the quilt was delivered and it is giving Rita loads of hugs.  I didn't get any information on her reaction but I can tell you I know Rita and it warmed her heart so much!  Not a lot new on her health except that her daughter told me that she is making progress.  She is still on the ventilator but they are beginning to ween her off.  Keep her in your prayers and I know the quilt is giving her some comfort as she recovers.  Thank you all for participating and wrapping Rita in our love.   

Thank you for the update Heidi.   COPD is a rough road and Rita has had it as long as I have known her.  I'm sure that she is overjoyed with our quilt hugs.  Praying for Rita, especially that she can be weaned of the ventilator.

Thanks, Heidi! I will continue to pray for Rita, her family and medical staff as well!  I can't help but think the quilt will give Rita an added boost to make her fight to get well. I am sure she gets great comfort knowing she is not alone!

Archived