Freedom needs a new home

Well, it's time to sell. I have made some beautiful quilts and really thought I would have it forever.  The only reason I am selling is my health.  It's a 2008, I think....maybe 2009.  I used it for part time business and much personal enjoyment.  Love it!!!!   It has the automatic fabric advance and a 12 foot frame.  Plus I have everything needed to start your own business.  Absolutely everything from dvds to books, thread, pantos, rulers, quiltazoid, saddle stool and more.   I would like to get 11,000 for everything if I can.   I hope someone out there would like to have all my stuff.  It really is a wonderful machine and will last forever.  

Jessica

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Butterfly said:

Just spoke with Apqs and found out a fair market price for my machine is 7,500.  I had it priced too high.  If anyone would like it, let me know.  You can text me directly.  240-357-0143

Hi Jessica. Can you tell me when your machine was last serviced and have there been any repairs done? Also, is this available for pick up, and what exactly are the extras that are coming with the machine.  Thank you.

So sorry your health is causing you to sell this machine. It is sad and I am very sorry for you. 

Judy...ps, i don't text...

On 3/24/2017 at 7:23 AM, Butterfly said:

Well, it's time to sell. I have made some beautiful quilts and really thought I would have it forever.  The only reason I am selling is my health.  It's a 2008, I think....maybe 2009.  I used it for part time business and much personal enjoyment.  Love it!!!!   It has the automatic fabric advance and a 12 foot frame.  Plus I have everything needed to start your own business.  Absolutely everything from dvds to books, thread, pantos, rulers, quiltazoid, saddle stool and more.   I would like to get 11,000 for everything if I can.   I hope someone out there would like to have all my stuff.  It really is a wonderful machine and will last forever.  

Jessica

Judy, I have not needed any repairs and have not sent my machine in for service.  I took an APQS maintenance class at MQX and kept up with keeping it clean and running on my own.  

It is available to pick up any time but it is still standing and will need to be taken apart.  I no longer have the original boxes.  My husband threw them out. 

The 7,500 includes the machine, which has stitch regulation, two sets of handles....I had a vertical set made, 12 foot frame, auto advance system, extended table for ruler work, Hartley fence, additional threat holder on top of the machine, maintenance manual, user manual and some needles.

I have a bunch of other gadgets and pantos, etc that I am hoping to sell at a fraction of what I bought them for.  I need to get all that stuff together and make a list this weekend. 

Jess

Hi Jess.  If I hear anything I'll let you know.  Take care.  Look up the website called "reliv.com" for some options for your condition. One in particular called authafects for your neck and shoulders.  It helped a lot for my fused neck.  Zeke. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived