New to Quilt Path - Having Problems

JoannC

I just installed Quilt Path on my APQS Freedom machine.  I went through the software registration process and was successful in bringing up Quilt Path yesterday just for a quick view.  Today I am experiencing problems trying to bring up Quilt Path.  I continue to get a message stating unable to connect to Quilt Path - recycle the power on the carriage and restart the software.  I did this several times and no success.  I have a call into Grace Co. but thought I would check the Forum to see if anyone has experienced this problem and could provide some assistance or suggestions.

Thanks 

Joann

Joann, check that your carriage is turned on - the red switch at the back of your carriage should be shining red.  Also check that your USB cable is well-seated into your hub or tablet.  Another place you can look for help is our QP Facebook Page.  If you'll find me on Facebook (Barbara Mayfield/Barbara Jeanne Potter), send me a Friend Request and I'll get you added.  You might get quicker response to questions there, as those queries tend to pop up on our smartphones, where this forum doesn't.  We'll get you all fixed up!!

Barb, thanks for the response.  I did get a call back from the Grace Co support personnel.  I had to go into the Quilt Path software and run an exec to install a driver.  After that I was successful in getting Quilt Path up and running.  Unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook account.  However, I would like to be able to have access to the QP Facebook page so I guess I will need to get an account.  Will do this shortly.  Once again Thanks!!!

Archived