I'm SEW Excited ( edited video added )

Edited post with a short video tour of my Featured quilted area at the show. I  Hope you enjoy  I will post pictures of my quilts next week 

I am so excited today is our local Quilt show. I have been named one the feature quilters at our show . This is quite and honor I am given a special area where 20 of  my own quilts will be hung. I have selected some of my favorite quilts I have made over the years as well as some new ones I got done under the wire. I also have 7 more that are in the actual show. I am looking forward to sharing my quilts with everybody in the Red Deer and surrounding areas. My Daughter is coming today before the show stars and photographing my quilts I will show pictures after the week end. Here is the before picture of 22 of my quilts yesterday morning as I was packing them up. Have a great week-end I know I will enjoy all the visiting Laughing and shopping ans Sharing that goes with this kind of event.

Thanks for the video, I loved the virtual tour. Was that an "Oh My Gosh" quilt I saw in there? It looked amazing! I have finally given in and started piecing tiny nine patches... but I am not sure yet where this is going.

Congratulations on being a featured quilter, your work is fantastic!

Your quilts are Georgeous!!!  Loved the animal quilts especially the elephants and the giraffe!  And all the quilts with all the little pieces - amazing.  You must have the patience of A saint!  Great job and thanks for the video tour.  

22 hours ago, Marie0722 said:

Thanks for the video, I loved the virtual tour. Was that an "Oh My Gosh" quilt I saw in there? It looked amazing! I have finally given in and started piecing tiny nine patches... but I am not sure yet where this is going.

Congratulations on being a featured quilter, your work is fantastic!

18 hours ago, dbams said:

WOW, Terry, love the video!  Your quilts are wonderful!

Did you use a pattern for the cow quilt?  I love cows!

Beatrice that is an Oh my Gosh quilt. Yes just keep making Nine patches you need a Lot of them but is so rewarding to accomplish that quilt. 

Betsy that is a pattern called Abilene by Laura Heine...be careful those are very addictive.

Thank you everybody for the kind word I had an amazing time showcasing and talking to people about my process to making my quilts. It is time to res,t recoup, rewind, and  get back at it.

I will post closer pictures when my daughter gets them to me.

Archived